BEFORE YOU START, YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION FOR EVERYONE YOU PLAN TO REGISTER:
Date of birth
T-shirt sizes for all (adult unisex sizing, 100% cotton)
START BY GOING TO www.racewithaview.com
- In the navigation bar at the top of the home page, slide the cursor to either the “Team” or “Family Plans” tab and click.
- To the right you will see a box: Create a Family or Team. Click on it.
- A window opens that says Registrant #1. Fill the button on the left of the face icon appropriate for the person you are registering. Complete the basic information and enter a password that you will remember. This step will make it easier for you to access your info should you want to change or update it. No one has access to remind you of your password, so please remember it or you will be asked to change it.
- Under Additional Information, all information with an asterisk (*) is required. Please know that we do not share this list with anyone. The secret of your age and birth date is safe with us.
- Under Choose Your Event, Virtual Race With A View is selected for you. Do not worry about the price as team and family discounts will be applied at check-out. If you want to add other registrants at this time, click on Add Another Register.
- If not, or when you have added everyone, fill in the yes button to answer: Would you like to join or create a Family or Team? Click Continue.
- You will see the Waiver. Using the scroll bar on the right side of the grey box where the waiver text is, scroll down to the bottom.
- If you are 18 years old or older, look underneath the text with Waiver Agreement and your name. You will see two letters, likely your initials. Put the cursor in the box just below and enter the two letters in the box to accept the terms of the waiver.
- In the next box, click in the box and enter the text above which is likely today’s date. If you are registering other people, you will be required to sign their waivers as well. This may mean doing them one at a time. Be sure that you start at the top and scroll down the waiver each time. Once you have successfully completed the task, click Continue.
- You will see 3 boxes at the top. Click on the one that says: Create a New Family or Team. A box with two fields will appear. On the left box, click on the arrow and select either Family Plan or Team from the dropdown menu. In the box on the right, name your family or team. Optionally, set a password to ensure that others do not join your team or family. You can share the password with those you want to invite. Click Continue.
- In the next window you select your shirt size. A 100% cotton short sleeve unisex tee is included in your race registration. Here you can give size information on the other participants you are registering. Click Continue.
- In the next window, you are given the option to become a fundraiser for JFCS. You can create your own mini URL and e-mail friends and family to support your participation with a pledge to JFCS. If you want to fundraise click the blue box to the right and follow the instructions. You can also give a donation to JFCS over and above your registration fee by entering the amount in the field labeled: Donation Amount. Click Continue.
- Review your information to be sure it is all correct. Double check to be sure the shirt type and size are correct. You can also add another registrant at this time by clicking on the “Add Another Registrant” box below your information. To the right you will see the Registration Cart. It should reflect your event, your name, the amount to participate, and if you made an additional gift to JFCS, the amount.
- If you are a sponsor you will have received a coupon code to cover your registration fee. Click on the box underneath Coupon Code and enter it. Then click Apply.
- Review the questions to be sure all information is correct.
- Enter your credit card information. Complete each box and agree to the refund policy by clicking in the box.
- Click on Confirm Payment.
YOU ARE READY TO MOVE FOR MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS!
TO RETURN TO THE VIRTUAL RACE WITH A VIEW WEBSITE, CLICK HERE.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF JFCS!